There are direct flights from all Europe to Antalya Airport but also easy transfer each hours from Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport in Istanbul. *
* Hotel paid transfer will be served by our travel agency during the congress, please contact before coming.
Antalya AYT Airport is the main airport in Antalya Province. The airport is located 10 km from the city centre of Antalya.
The airport welcomes every year more than 25 million passengers with flight connections to hundreds of international cities. Therefore, it is very easy to reach Antalya in summer season between April and October directly from Europe, Russia and Middle East.
- Connections: Turkish Airlines, SunExpress, Pegasus Airlines, Corendon Airlines, Anadolu Jet, Freebird Airlines are based at Antalya AYT. International Airlines like Lufthansa, Aeroflot and easyJet are operating regular flights to Antalya. Additionally, there are a huge amounts of charter flights for Package Holidays in summer season between April and October.
- Terminal: Antalya AYT consists of two international terminals and a national terminal. Both international terminals are operating in summer season. In winter usually only one international terminal is operating. There are shops, restaurants, cafés and airport lounges at the terminals.
- Public Transport: For the transfer to beach resorts at the Turquoise Coast in the east and the Lycian Coast in the west we recommend a shuttle transfer or private transfer, because there are very few direct bus connections.
Airports in Antalya
- Antalya AYT: The main airport in Antalya hosts more than 25 million passengers every year. The airport operates international flights in the off season in winter and in summer season. Antalya AYT is the best option to visit any place in the province.
- Alanya-Gazipasa GZP: The second airport in the province is located 150 km to the east of Antalya AYT. There is only a limited number of direct international flights to Alanya-Gazipasa. The airport is an option to fly to beach resort towns between Side and Alanya.